• Ravensara is an amazing oil. It can provide relief from aching muscles and sore joints. It helps to soothe inflamed muscles, and its relaxing properties allow the reduction of muscle cramps, sores, and spasms.
• Ravensara can be used to provide relief to respiratory passages. It helps reduce congestion and promotes unobstructed breathing. Along with antibacterial and antiviral properties, Ravensara also kills and removes infections in the respiratory system.
• Like all other essential oils, Ravensara promotes emotional health. It allows people to reduce their negative thoughts, depression and relaxes the mind. It is also an amazing agent for easing anxiety, stress comes attention, and other nervous afflictions and promoting calmness.
• Since Ravensara acts as a diuretic agent, Ravensara essential oil can eliminate harmful and unwanted toxins from the body via the increased frequency of urination. Removing toxins substances can eliminate conditions like gout, arthritis, rheumatism, and acne.
Lemon Balm Essential Oil
Lemon Balm belongs to the mint family. It is considered to be a calming herb. Its use goes back to the Middle Ages. It is most often used to reduce stress, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease any discomfort and pain from indigestion. You can buy certified USDA Organic Lemon Balm essential oil for these purposes.
Advantages Of Using Lemon Balm Essential Oil
• Suppose Lemon Balm oil is used along with other calming herbs like chamomile, valerian, et cetera. In that case, it can help reduce anxiety and induce sleep. 81% of people suffering from sleep problems reported better sleep after Lemon Balm.
• Topical ointments that contain Lemon Balm can help heal sores caused by the herpes simplex virus. In a study conducted on 116 people, it was observed that Lemon Balm cream reduced lip sores caused due to HSV within two days. The patients and the doctors reported that the ointment containing Lemon Balm was extremely effective. The Lemon Balm cream has also been observed to reduce healing time in the case of oral and genital herpes.
• The other use of Lemon Balm is to treat indigestion. Since Lemon Balm has a high degree of antibacterial activity, it is extremely effective against Staphylococcus aureus and listeria monocytogenes.
• In another study, Lemon Balm has been observed to enhance cognitive function and reduce agitation and people with Alzheimer’s disease.
Lemon Balm and Ravensara essential oil have proven to be extremely beneficial. However, you must purchase the organic oil and not the synthetic version.
These statements and any information contained on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult individual products labels for safety information.
Leave a Reply