La Perle Dubai is a permanent theatre show in Dubai, the first of its kind; the story is based on the spirit of Dubai. The show is presented at the heart of Downtown Dubai, at Al Habtoor City, and was designed by the legendary Art Director Franco Dragone, who is known for producing The House of Dancing Water in Macau & Le Reve in Las Vegas.
The story of La Perle is told through an aqua-based performance that combines breathtaking stunts, acrobatics, and stunning special effects. With live stunts and special effects on stage, the stage show is designed to captivate kids and adults alike.
You can purchase La Perle tickets on their website, or at the venue counter with a valid photo ID and your credit card.
What is La Perle Dubai?
This theatrical extravaganza was opened in September 2017 as part of the entertainment at Al Habtoor City, located within the V-Hotel. It is the brainchild of Franco Dragone, the founder of Dragone Studios, a Belgian company that specializes in large scale theatre productions.
Here, both theatrics and stunts are inspired by Dubai’s cultural heritage. Immerse yourself in dazzling performances, images, and technology. Aqua and aerial stunts, as well as special effects in the aquatic theatre, are brought to life by state-of-the-art technology.
World-class performers from 23 different countries perform acrobatics, contortions, flying, diving, motorcycle stunts, and gravity-defying stunts. As a unique feature of La Perle Dubai, the stage has been made specifically for the show, while the majority of shows have been adapted to fit the stage they’re hosted on.
At La Perle Dubai, 270-degree seating wraps around the theatre, giving its audiences a unique and intimate experience. The performances of La Perle Dubai take place twice a night, with 10 performances per week, in a custom built theatre meant for the event.
La Perle Dubai Show Highlights
- The show takes place in a special, custom-made theatre with a capacity for 1300 spectators, over 14 rows from different viewpoints for an immersive and engaging experience. If you like, you can choose what kind of experience you want – in the front you will be able to feel the water, wind, snow, and have acrobats fly very close to you, whereas in the back you will get a better sense of the show’s structure.
- Featuring the Aqua Theatre, the dry stage is transformed into a wet one within seconds. This stage holds 2.7 million liters of water and drains in an instant. Witness falls cascading down the walls of the theatre, rain inside, and artists diving into a 25m pool on stage.
- Throughout the auditorium, every surface becomes a screen with projections on walls, floors, behind the seats, and on the ceiling.
- Featuring 65 world-class performers from 23 countries, you can look forward to acrobatics, contortion, diving, flying, motorcycles that defy gravity, and other aerial and aquatic stunts.
- There are over 20 restaurants and bars in the Atrium, right next to the theatre, and there are sensational hotels and beverages to choose from.
- Take home some of the magic by purchasing the show’s exclusive merchandise.
La Perle Dubai Tickets, Venue, Timings
- How to reach? – La Perle is located in Al Habtoor City, right off Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of Downtown Dubai. Business Bay is the nearest metro station. You can catch a cab after the show from the Westin or St Regis.
- Ticket Prices – There are many kinds of tickets, Gold starts at AED 1600, Silver at AED 600, Bronze at AED 350, and Bronze at AED 350 for VIP tickets (which includes access to the VIP lounge, snacks, and souvenirs). Tickets for the show can be bought online or directly at the venue. It is to be noted that food, parking, and merchandise costs are not included in the ticket price.
- Show Timings: The show is presented twice a day and five days a week.
Tuesday-Friday – 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM
Saturdays – 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM
During this 90-minute La Perle show, there is no intermission. It is recommended to arrive early, as latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break, to avoid disturbing the other audience.
I’m a content writer. I really appreciate Different Storiers with a different narrative. Hope you will also learn something from my posts.