Google Play Store is the most popular choice for a broad spectrum of worldwide users. With more than three million apps and two billion active users, it facilitates the best promotional platform for your app.
Generally, app store visitors use Google Play to search for well-known apps or to find new ones. To help them to discover your app quickly, the keywords you use in the app title and description must match their search queries. You can choose from the market’s several Free Aso Keyword Tools for keyword recommendations and ranking. It, in turn, will improve your app’s traffic and showcase your app to a relevant audience.
Significance of app store optimization for your Google Play app.
- Targeting the right audience is vital for the app’s growth. To take your app to the target audience and to effectively promote your app, implementing an app store optimization (ASO) strategy will be the most economical and ideal method.
- ASO works similarly to SEO (search engine optimization). An app store optimization strategy ensures your app is shown among the top search results when the app visitor searches for a specific feature.
- App store optimization is the perfect way to boost your app installs organically. ASO identifies for you the factors that favor the Google Play Store algorithm. A high-rated and well-performing app has more chances of being featured or recommended by the app store.
- When your app store search results are optimized using the most relevant keywords, your app’s organic impressions and downloads will surge.
- Performing in-depth keyword research is vital to the app store optimization process. Make a list of words/terms that promptly convey the app’s features. From the pooled words, choose the ones that are most relevant to your app’s category and target audience. Explore and test the performance of the keywords and the ranking they can secure.
- Ultimately, using keywords that match the user’s search queries will drive traffic and rank well to achieve optimized app visibility. Try using an App Ranking Tracker to lessen your burden of researching and finding keywords.
- Finding the appropriate keywords is the backbone of your app store optimization strategy. The keywords used in your app creatives can make or break your app marketing techniques.
- ASO helps in optimizing the keywords for your app. While using the perfect keywords in the proper keyword density can scale up your app’s overall growth, adding the wrong keywords can prove detrimental and bury your app under rising competition.
Why opt for a free ASO keyword tool?
- Who will take the primary task of researching and finding the right keywords off your shoulders? Take advantage of the free keyword ranking tools such as App Store Suggest, Google autocompletes, and more to find relevant content quickly.
- An ASO keyword tool is the easiest way to find the most popular keywords relevant to your app category and feature.
- These tools are easy to use, similar to the Google search engine, where you search and choose from the list of suggestions under the search bar.
- Google Play Store’s autocomplete tool is a gold mine for you that will research, recommend and rank keywords for your app. it can influence Google Play’s algorithm and can, in turn, boost the app’s discoverability.
- This time-saving traffic-generating keyword tool is the unanimous choice of many app marketers to reach out to the target audience. Who will ensure your goal of securing more app traffic and downloads?
The challenge of competing with established apps in the app market is growing more rigid with each day. However, your app has several opportunities to get to the target audience, increase downloads and boost the app’s revenue.
That can be made possible using the most feasible and effective marketing strategy, i.e., app store optimization. While Google ads and other paid campaigns can increase your app’s traffic, ASO does it organically, securing loyal users. You can use the free keyword ranking tools to help identify the right keywords, making it easier for potential users to discover and download your app.