Talking about the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts the PCS and ACF or RFO. Via this UPPSC PCS and that of ACF or RFO Group A & Group B Officers get selected for the administrative services of the state government. This is the exam that gets conducted in three phases. Remember that the syllabus is a little bit different for the UPPSC Prelims and that of Mains exam, but the aspirants should take an integrated type of approach to the UPPSC PCS and even ACF / RFO syllabus as most of the topics are more or less common.
Speaking of the BPSC Syllabus, it gets set by the Bihar Public Service Commission. BPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus get set by the Bihar Public Service Commission. The commission gets constitutionally incorporated to aid the Bihar State Government in matters of recruitment, transfer, and even that of disciplinary matters, of public service in the state.
BPSC organizes the Bihar Civil Service examination to fill diverse types of vacancies in General Administrative Department. The BPSC PCS recruitment exam has got conducted for the post of Sub Divisional Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, that of Labour Enforcement Officer, and even SC/ ST Welfare Department, and more.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) administers diverse Uttar Pradesh Combined State or that of Upper Subordinate Exams. The UPPSC PCS recruitment exam has been organized for the roles or post of Upper Subordinate Services (P.C.S.), ACF, and even that of RFO vacancies.
Quick Peep into the recruitment process
The BPSC PCS recruitment process encompasses three phases, and these are like:
– Preliminary Exam. It includes one papers (objective type)
– Mains Exam, it includes four papers (essay/ descriptive type)
– Finally, the Interview
The UPPSC PCS recruitment process encompasses three phases, and these are:
– Preliminary Exam which includes two paper (objective type)
– Mains Exam which includes eight papers (essay/ descriptive type)
– Finally, the Interview
Of course, now you are in the state to compare for yourself. Of course, you would know what type of paper you may be more inclined towards. However, there are a few more things too that you should know to make a wholesome decision. Keep on reading to know more.
Tips for you to Do Well
No matter you choose BPSC or UPPSC, you need to work hard. And of course, you may be knowing that the exams are going to expand you to work hard and stay dedicated. Here are some tips that may help you during your prep.
– Make sure that you know and understand the pattern and syllabus of the exam you choose to take.
– Make sure that you know about the segments of the exams and accordingly start your prep. In this way you can carefully divide your prep for your convenience.
– You must make a timetable with the guidance of BYJU’s Exam experts to follow regularly. You need to study and give time to all the topics and segments and concepts. Do not work on only one area or segment. For a fulfilling experience, you need to work on all the concepts.
– Whether BPSC or UPPSC, you need to ensure that you dig into the past year’s papers. Go through the question papers from the past and ensure that you use them for your practice. When you solve those papers, you would get an idea about the type of questions you had in the past, accordingly you can be sure that you know what exactly you may see in the exam. You would get the pattern of questions that have been set by the examiners.
To sum up, BPSC or UPPSC, you are the best decision maker. You need to find out which one is going to take you closer to your aims. And talking about difficulty, it really depends on your prep.