|vitamin c serum
|India Off Page
Skincare 101: 5 Benefits of Using Vitamin C Serum
When you read magazines and blogs that talk about skincare, you often think of the possibilities of your skin being so radiant and pure someday. You might think of having glowing skin or you might want to look younger, or you might just think of your skin to get free of blemishes and appear well-hydrated. But most of us do not always get such amazing skin benefits with our skincare products. What could be amiss? Yes, it is a Vitamin C Serum.
We sat down with our skincare experts to understand how we may get rid of those skin troubles using a serum-based approach. Here is what they think of it and just why you should opt to go with the swim to achieve gentle and pure skin.
Vitamin C Serum: What Is It And Why You Should Try It Today?
When it comes to choosing a skincare product for our skin, we should not go blindly go by online reviews alone. We should do some research to discover the product that could offer the best benefits as per our skin type.
Keeping this in mind, some skincare experts suggest using products that come free of harmful chemicals and toxins. As for starters, you could choose from a Retinol Serum (that is more suitable for curing skin ageing issues) or the Vitamin C Serum (which can offer a better defence against skin blemishes and provide you with radiant skin)
Let us look at the key benefits that this vitamin-based serum provides:
- Even Skin Tone: If you look at people posting a no-filter selfie, you might be wondering how their skin tone is so even. It is time you stop wondering because using this serum can help you out with that. Vitamin C penetrates the layers of the dermis and reduces the pigmentation on the facial skin. This helps you even out your skin tone and help you get rid of blemishes and suntan. [Text Wrapping Break]
- Skin Radiance: it can help your skin be more radiant. The rich vitamin C content in the serum reverses the damage caused by the sun to your skin by the harmful rays of the sun. The formula also ensures that your skin is hydrated and moisturized optimally so that your skin is healthy from within. With damage being reversed and the skin being impeccably healthy, there is a natural glow on the skin that is set off from within. [Text Wrapping Break]
- Firm Skin: If you think that only the retinol serum can help you fight premature ageing, you are wrong. With the skin showing early signs of ageing, you can always use the Vitamin C Serum.
Like the retinol serum, this serum too helps in the synthesis of collagen. Lost elasticity can be restored this way, and the skin starts to look plump and pure. The firmness of the skin is further increased with cell regeneration being enhanced.
- Lightweight Formula: A major problem that people have with skin nourishment is the texture of the skincare product itself. At times, it is seen that a face cream can provide enough nutrients. However, the formula may be too heavy, oily (or sticky), and uncomfortable to wear every day.
This serum-based skincare product comes with an ultra-light formula. So, if you wear this product, you will not feel like you have put on a layer on your skin. This will help you immensely if you have oily skin- and you would prefer its non-greasy formula every time.
- Varied Suitability: Sometimes, a skincare product may be suitable for only women or only men. However, these vitamin-based serums do not come with any gender-specific usage restrictions. In other words, this skin care serum is a unisex product that can be used by any person who is aged fifteen years or above.
How to Choose the Best Vitamin C Serum?
While we were discussing the benefits of the Vitamin C Serum, you must have realized you need this product to be a part of your skincare routine. If this is what you have in mind, you might also be wondering which one should you buy because there are too many options in the market. Let us give you a few pointers that will help you choose the best one for your daily use.
- Use Natural Formulas: you should always start with the ingredients in that product. If the product showcases the ingredients being used, check the presence of natural goodness. Always choose a product having natural ingredients as that will help your skin to develop steadily and cure all your skincare problems positively.
- Discard Harmful Chemicals: Chemically enhanced products may sound promising. However, prolonged use of chemically infused products may harm your skin eventually. If you come across toxic chemicals like parabens, silicones, SLES, and more, discard the product immediately. Even if there are adulterations, such as the addition of dye and artificial fragrances, you should avoid buying them.
- Check for Product Safety: As a user, you are bound to be concerned about the safety of the skincare product. Thus, you need to trust clinical experts to measure the same for you. Buy a Vitamin C Serum that is dermatologically tested for quality assurance and safety. If the product comes with a safety certification from a recognized body, such as getting a MadeSafe Certification, you can be relaxed and trust the product.
- Choose a Reputed Brand: In the case of top-trending skincare products like Vitamin C Serum, the advertising spaces will be full of brands competing to grab your attention. Do not fall for any and every brand, but research well and choose a brand that has attained a trustworthy reputation over the years. This will give you guaranteed and safe results.
Based on our research and use, we have liked the Vitamin C Serum from Mamaearth a lot because of its suitability and high quality. If you want to rediscover your skincare routine, we suggest you try this product and use it at least once every day. Feel free to drop in any further queries that you may have and stay tuned for our next skincare blog!